
(I apologize for the blurry picture. Christmas trees are hard to get a good picture of unless you have a great camera and that we don't have.)
We have a great bay window in our formal living room that displays the Christmas tree perfectly. I love that you can see the tree from the street, but I don't love that we really don't spend any time in the formal living room so we don't get to enjoy the tree as much as I would like. We do have a smaller tree that I wanted to put up in the den for us to enjoy, but with all the moving and work on the house we just didn't have time to do that. I'm not going to get rid of the smaller tree though because those are my plans for next year.
Please note all of the presents already under the tree!! I could lie and say that we bought all of those, but the truth is that when we visited my cousin a couple of weekends ago presents from my grandma were sent home with us. Everyone is hard to buy for this year for some reason. I've been looking for really unique, special gifts and nothing is really popping out at me. It's disappointing. I'm going to try again tonight.
I hope that everyone has had a good week so far and I hope that my blogging gets back to being a daily task. Something has just been off with me since Friday, but soon I will get my mojo back!
By the way, James has a post up over at DoubleDanger that could be considered a post for wordful Wednesday. Head on over and show my hubby some comment love!

6 comments:
Beautiful tree!
A very beautiful tree! A magical WW to you!
what a beautiful!
Your tree looks great! Love trees in bay windows. Heading over to see hubs post today. You should link him up at my place!
I am so loving. I would love it even more if my tree looked like that.
We do the same, with our tree upstairs, and we do everything downstairs. But we did try it one year, bringing the tree down to the rumpus room, and you know, Christmas morning just wasn't the same, so it's back upstairs.
Post a Comment