Friday, February 20, 2009

Happy Friday everyone! This seemed to be a long week and I'm ready for a weekend. We have a full Saturday already planned, but hopefully Sunday will bring along some much needed rest.

The wine tasting last night was great. We really enjoyed ourselves and got to taste 6 different wines. Three of them were really good so we ended up bringing home a bottle of each of them. Next month's tastings are a little expensive one being $50 a person and the other $75, but they will probably get to taste some really good wines! We think that is a little out of our price range at this time but are hoping that the tastings in April are a little bit more reasonable so that we can go back.

Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!

1 comment:

Natalia said...

I have always wanted to go to a wine tasting. I'm definitely putting it on my short list of must do's once and for all, lol :)