I'm joining in the fun of Wordful Wednesday this week. Click the button to visit others posting some great pictures.
This past weekend was spent at my father in law's parents house. We got to see 6 out of our 10 nieces and nephews which is always a lot of fun.
The main purpose of the trip was to go to the world's largest rattlesnake roundup. I wasn't too impressed, but the kids had a lot of fun so that is all that matters.
Group shot of the 6 kids. Aren't they cute?!?!
Ryan was a big fan of her Aunt Shala this trip and I loved every minute of it.
All of the kids were great and a lot of fun. We had a wonderful, relaxing weekend and honestly weren't all that ready to come home!

3 comments:
Rattle snake round up??? Eeeeewwww. Looks like you had a great time with the kids though. Thanks for stopping by and happy wednesday!
Really a snake round up. Never heard of that before.
Just stopping in to say hello...........:)
Post a Comment