Up until a little over a week ago I had doubt that a pregnancy was even possible for me. Now, here I sit 6 weeks and 2 days pregnant with my little "seed" as he or she is so lovingly being called.
I've always thought that I wanted to be a mother, but I never knew just how much until I saw the positive pregnancy test. At that very moment, I fell in love with this baby. I stood in the bathroom, crying and hugging James and I knew that our lives would never be the same. We changed in that moment from being a married couple who love each other so much, to being parents. Now when I look at James I see not only my best friend and the love of my life, but the father of my child. He has given me the best gift that could ever be given and I can't wait to start this time of our lives together.
Fire nipples
1 day ago

No comments:
Post a Comment