Ok ok so the stores have been shoving Christmas down my throat for at least a month, but I am just now ready to accept that it is here.
Thanksgiving is over or almost over. We are headed to the in-laws today to celebrate Thanksgiving with them. Thankfully they had turkey on Thanksgiving day so today we are having steak.
Back to Christmas. I have spent the past 45 minutes or so fluffing the 9 foot artificial tree that I just had to have last year. It is a lot of fluffing! I'm still not finished and am anxious to get it all decorated, but I just had to take a break from all the fluffing, it was making me a little crazy.
A new betta fish has graced us with his presence and I'm still looking for a name. Aunt Debbie suggested Alpha and we really like that one. Does anybody else have any suggestions?
I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving and are getting excited for Christmas. It's just around the corner.
Fire nipples
1 day ago

1 comment:
Why thank you for considering my suggestion of Alpha for your beta. I still think stick might be good. Then you can say, this is my fish Stick.
Post a Comment