Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Wordful Wednesday - My Baby Girl

James and I don't have any human babies yet, so our two dogs are our babies.

I have to be honest and say that I didn't really want Izzy when James brought up the idea. I've never had big dogs and wasn't really ready for one. I had been telling him that when we got a house we could have a big dog and while we were looking at houses a family friend had a litter of lab puppies and a week after we moved into our house she was ready to come home. When I saw her face I fell in love.

Just look how adorable she was!


This is her now and yes she is the one that slammed into my leg. While we were sitting in the ER waiting to be seen and I was in pain James asked if we had to get rid of her. How could I ever get rid of this face? She is big and still has a puppy brain and just has no idea how to control herself. I love her just the same.






Join in the fun of Wordful Wednesday!

2 comments:

Krazy Armstrong K's! said...

awww so cute! my sis just got one! adorable!
Happy Thanksgiving!

Claremont First Ward said...

Oh, she looks adorable.....as a puppy and full grown.....is your leg better?