While I am not particularly fond of feet, this is one of my favorite pictures from our cruise vacation. Standing on the sand with that wonderful salt water rushing up on my feet is so relaxing and peaceful to me and doing it with the one that I love made it even better.
There is no dock in Half Moon Cay, Bahamas for the ship so everyone was tendered from the ship to the island. This is our view of the ship from the island. We couldn't believe how HUGE it was!
This vacation ranks pretty high up in the best vacations that we have been on. In fact Charli (my cousin who joined us on the cruise with her husband) and I are trying to figure out our next cruise. We loved lounging on the beach, losing our money in the casino and drinking yummy drinks!
Join in Wordful Wednesday by clicking the button and adding your link!

5 comments:
Welcome to bloggyland and welcome to SITS!
I'm just stopping by from SITS. Welcome!
I'm jealous looking at the pictures. I've always wanted to go on a cruise. I'm So glad you played along!
Angie - If you get a chance go on a cruise! It is wonderful having everything you could want or need right there in your floating hotel! I enjoyed playing along and will be back next week.
Sandy - Thanks for stopping by, I'm off to read your blog!
Tiffany - Thank you also for stopping by. I'm happy to have my own blog to get to know some of you bloggers better!
OH I loved The Husband & my cruise (honeymoon).
Post a Comment