Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Merry Christmas

I wasn't planning on every post in December to be about Christmas, but now that I have started it might not be a bad idea. It could help me get into the Christmas spirit while helping some of you!

In addition to the great SITS grand prize, they have asked that we all make a special Christmas card for all of our bloggy friends. This is mine to all of you!



Head on over to SITS and join in the fun. They have already posted two wonderful prizes!

While you are waiting for the next prize to be posted, check out some of these awesome blogs that I have found recently.

I found Leslie on SITS and her blog is great. I love the comic strips that she makes. Too funny!

Shut the Front Door is another blog that I have just started reading. The first blog that I read was her letter to her son and it is just so sweet. After reading that letter I had to go back and read some of her past blogs.

I have been reading Cat Woman for awhile now. She is hilarious, add in two adorable boys and you have one awesome blog.

Angie's wordful Wednesday is so much fun. It is a great way to get to know fellow bloggers and see what is going on in their world.

This girl has the best fashion sense along with a great sense of humor. She always has clever, original posts and really thinks outside of the blogging box.

After you read all of these don't forget to go back to SITS and see if a new hourly prize is up!

45 comments:

Denise said...

OMG!!!!!! That card ROCKS!!! :) I LOVE it! :)

And Merry SITSmas! I can't get Mr. Linky to work but I just clicked on your comment - hope that is okay!!!!

Lovin' your blog!

Pamela said...

The Mr. Linky thing is beyond me, but I'm still here to say hi!

Cassie said...

This is the cutest card! Merry SITSmas!

Mrsbear said...

Very cute card. Merry SITSmas.

Rebecca Jo said...

Love me some doggie pictures... you can see my Doggie's X-mas as well on my blog!!! (looks like we even have a matching dog!)

Merry SITSmas!

Brandy said...

Love your card!

Merry SITSmas!

FROGGITY! said...

Merry SITS mas! :) Cheers and egg nog to ya!

Pamela said...

Those pups are soooo cuddley! Looks like you are dog lover and I am having a giveaway for dog lovers on my blog, check it out!
Merry SITSmas!

Natalia said...

Awwww!

A very Merry SiTSmas to you!

Anonymous said...

LOVE THE CARD! SO cute! Merry SITSMAS! I hope you have a wonderful holiday season!

Suzi said...

Great card! :) Merry SITSmas to you!

Sera said...

Aw, your puppies are so cute all snuggled up! Merry SITSmas!

Claremont First Ward said...

Merry SITSmas! Love the picture of your dogs, and thank you for the linky love. I am not familiar with a few of the blogs on your list, so it'll be great to check them out!

Mammatalk said...

Now, that's a cozy scene! Great card. Merry SITSmas!

Diane said...

omg i luv it!
Merry SITSmas!

Annie said...

Cute card! Merry SITSmas!

Rachael said...

What a cute picture! Merry SITSmas!

Valerie said...

Love the card. Merry SITSmas!

Anonymous said...

What a great idea of incorporating your doggies into the holiday! Merry SITSmas!

Heather said...

Your card is too cute! Merry SITSmas!

Unknown said...

Love that card-too cute!
wishing you a Merry SITSmas

Shelley said...

Cute. Merry SITSmas.

MaricrisG said...

aw so cute! Merry Sitsmas sitstah!

nikkicrumpet said...

Ya gotta love the furbaby pictures! Very cute. I hope you have a marvelous SITSMAS!

Mikki Black said...

Such adorable puppies! Merry SITSmas!

Nanny Goats In Panties said...

I love the doggy picture!

Ho Ho Ho Merrrrrrrrrrrrry SITSmas!

And if there's anybody that deserves the $200 grand prize, it's me - oops! I mean you!

- Margaret

Unknown said...

Love the card LOL Merry Sitsmas

tara @ kidz said...

What a cute card! I really love it!

Merry Christmas to you!!!

Tracy said...

Love your card!

Merry SITSmas!

Heather said...

Merry SITSmas, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Love the canine card! :)

Cheers!

Keeper of the Skies Wife said...

Is that a boxer? I miss my boxer...he passed in 2006....he was 15!

Merry SITSmas

Carrie said...

Merry SITSmas!!

Hallo puppers! Have you met The Wieners yet?

Anonymous said...

Awww I love that card. Adorable. :) Merry SITSmas!

Anonymous said...

MERRY SITSmas!!!!! Hope you have a good day!!!!

The Wife O Riley said...

Adorable picture! Merry SITSmas to you and your family!

Anonymous said...

I am such a dog lover! And I love this card! Merry SITSmas!

Denise Grover Swank said...

Wishing you a very Merry SITSmas!

Vickie said...

What a cute picture! Merry SITSmas!!

Ashley said...

What sweet babies! Merry SITSmas!

debi9kids said...

FANTASTIC picture! Just adorable!
Merry SITSmas!

Live.Love.Eat said...

Merry SITSmas to you!!!! Thank you for saying hello!!!

Anonymous said...

Love that card!!!!

Carla said...

Love it! Merry SITSmas to you and yours:)

Unknown said...

Love the card!! Wanted to wish you a belated Merry SITSmas!! =)

AndreaLeigh said...

I'm a little late, but better late than never, right? Merry SITSmas!