If you remember the Monday after I got hurt James bought me a fish and he died during the night. :( The Friday after we went and got this guy.
We have him sitting on our mantel and I don't know if that is where he will always stay but I do like him there. I catch myself watching him probably more than I should.
For some reason naming him hasn't been the easiest. We got a couple of suggestions that I liked, but they just didn't stick. Then the other day as I was walking over to feed him I called him Tiny Dancer. Oh come on you know the song. I used to call Izzy this when she was little because when she is excited she dances, but now that she is 60 pounds Tiny Dancer just doesn't quiet fit. This guy is tiny and when he swims his fins dance around, so it fits. It's dorky we know, but what can I say, we never claimed to be cool!

1 comment:
Love the name, and darn your bosses son for messing up your whole routine! :)
Post a Comment