I get to work every morning between 7:30 and 8:00, hopefully closer to 7:30. The first thing I do is get my coffee and the next thing I do is read blogs for about an hour. If anything has to be done immediately I do it then get back to my blogs. My boss stays in his office reading whatever his equivalent to blogs is and usually leaves me alone until 8:30 or 9:00. It's nice, like neither one of us really want to work until pushed to do so, a silent understanding.
Yesterday about 8:15 I'm sitting here in my office drinking my coffee, reading blogs, minding my own damn business and the boss' son shows up and says that he will be using the other desk in my office ALL DAY LONG.
Really?!? Why don't you just get a stick and poke me with it all day too, because having someone in my office annoys me just about as much.
Needless to say I didn't get to blog and I didn't get to visit all the blogs that I wanted to visit. It was very disappointing and it really reminded me that on most days my job isn't so bad, but yesterday it was that bad! To top it off, since I get here so early and eat lunch while working at my desk I usually get to leave at 4, but not yesterday. The only other lady that works in this office had a doctor's appointment at 3:40 and is gone for the rest of the day, so I was here until 5, with the boss' son and NO BLOGS! It was torture I tell you.
Anywho, the weekend was fabulous! We shopped, we ate, we gambled, we laughed, like I said FABULOUS!
We left pretty early on Sunday and were home early enough to get some things done around the house. Our tree had been up for over a week with no decorations on it, now it finally has some and it looks great, if I do say so myself.
I hope you all had a great weekend and a great Monday, just think Monday is already over so we are that much closer to another weekend!
Fire nipples
1 day ago

7 comments:
Hey--stopping by to check out your blog...loved this post! I see you need to join Bloggers Anonymous too ... like you said! Thanks for stopping by!
Glad you had a great weekend...sounds like you have a pretty good boss and job...I feel so behind when I can't get to reading my blog friends posts! There is nothing worse than someone breathing down your neck in your own office...ugh!
I hope Tuesday goes much better for you. It might be difficult to get all caught up but good luck!
Isnt' that the worst? The last real job I had lastest until they put another person in my office. Um. No. Sorry. No can do. :)
Damned son-of-a-boss! You should have poked HIM with a stick!
I work from home. If I didn't, I'd surely be fired. Have I mentioned that I'm glad I work from home?
Glad you had a great weekend!!
How dare he. Doesn't he know that there is important blogging that has to be done.
ick. I hate having someone in my office. I almost had a coronary when they were putting in a second phone extension in my office Fortunately, because of HIPPA laws, it's frowned upon for us to share offices. Phew!
Post a Comment