If I hate how I look then why would I post this picture? Because this is us! Soooo us!
James is making that dorky face because we had taken a picture right before this and he didn't smile, because he NEVER smiles in pictures. I was giving him a hard time so he put this smile on his face and it cracked me up and he snapped the picture. You know the long arm person in the picture taking the picture.
When we pulled the pictures off of the camera I couldn't erase this one. There may never be a picture that captures US quiet like this picture. We are happy, we have fun and I'm so thankful for this wonderful man in my life. MY man.
Join Angie for Wordful Wednesday! It's lots of fun.

27 comments:
Very sweet.. I think you two look great. Truly.
You know I HATE all photos of me.. I am working on it.
you look like you have a lot of fun together! i think it is a cute picture!
This is a great photo. If you hadn't said anything I would have never guessed that your man took it. Sweet.
Cute photo!
Awww, how cute you two be.
It's fun and it's you. Perfect picture. :)
gorgeous couple!
The look on his face makes him look like a fun guy!
I LOVE the picture. Your hair cut looks great, and I love that you can see your dimples so clearly.
you guys are so cute. I think that sometimes, ok all the time, we are to hard on ourselves. Great picture, be glad that you shared.
i love that you posted this! my hubs is the same - hardly a smile in a pic. that is so cute.
How perfect! It really is, esp of it captures the essense of you so PERFECTLY.
Happy WW!
It seems as if the "worst" shots of us are the ones that really capture who we are. It's great to be able to laugh at ourselves!! Great pic!
Nice looking couple. Cute dimples!
why do all guys hate smiling in photos?
despite this, your man is a cutie. :P
FUN is the key. Awesome for you! Happy WW.
Great photo. He does have some long arms. I didn't even notice he was taking the photo. Thanks for stopping by.
This is great! Very genuine!
I like that photo...it seems like a true moment rather than a posed one.
I don't think I have any pictures of myself that I like. We are too hard on ourselves probably. I think it's a cute picture and I love that it shows your personalities.
I think it is a great picture! You both look so happy! :-D
What a great smile he has!! The 2 of you look so happy...and that is so wonderful to see!
Aaah! It looks like you guys were having a great time! Love it!
I think it's a great picture! And it definitely looks like fun!:)
I think those shots that really capture us, the real us, are just priceless.
Thrilled you have this one and thanks for sharing it!
Blessings!
Thanks for stopping by and saying hello! I think this is a great picture for Wordful Wednesday...expecially because there is the great story behind it!
I think it is a great pic and you both look great. So happy!
Post a Comment