Anybody that knows me personally just read that title and fainted. Pick yourself up off the floor and let me explain.
The drain going from our washer has been clogged since we moved into the house, which has almost been two months. It wasn't completely clogged so we could still do laundry but during the draining part we had to stand at the washer, let it drain awhile, stop it, drain, stop, drain, stop. This was quiet a timely process, but if we didn't do it we had a lovely laundry room full of water, which happened a couple of times and was NOT fun. Today James met a plumber at our house and the drain is now fixed! Washing clothes will now take half the time it did before, plus I won't be standing at the washer babysitting it so I can actually do other things! Exciting? For me YES!
The second reason that I am excited about household chores is my brand new baby. We broke down and bought a Dyson vacuum cleaner. You might wonder if they are worth the money and my answer to that is ABSOLUTELY. We have this big white dog that loves to shed massive amount of hair. After running the vacuum over the living room carpet I was amazed and disgusted at the amount of hair this thing picked up! Our old vacuum just couldn't get it all, but this thing can't wait to get out all that deep down dirt and hair. Gross huh? It makes me feel better every time I vacuum. Dysons also expel cleaner air than what it sucks in. I think that I can breathe better already!
I'm so ready to get off work, do laundry and vacuum. Ok that was probably a lie, but these two things will really make housework easier and more effective!
Fire nipples
1 day ago

1 comment:
glad that is fixed - that would have driven me nutso!!
I have a Dyson - LOVE it!!! If you have a do g- it is the best
Post a Comment