Aren't you proud to be an American today? 2 MILLION people are pouring into Washington this morning to watch Obama take the oath and I wish that I was there. This country has come together and I believe that with Obama as our leader we can do amazing things.
Times are going to be hard. We are watching people all over the country losing their jobs and homes, but we have to believe that better times are coming. Oprah was all about Obama yesterday and before one of the breaks they showed Justin Timberlake talking about this historic event. He said that it is time to roll up our sleeves and get to work and I think that Obama is just the man for the job. Oh and by the way I don't usually quote Justin Timberlake, at the end of his little speech he also said that America is now cool. Very, very deep!
President Bush is going to be here in my hometown today so chaos will be all around. I'm glad that I will be here at work, watching the inauguration on the internet, instead of out fighting the crowds.
Fire nipples
1 day ago

No comments:
Post a Comment