I'm not going to show all of the rooms in the house, but I wanted to show this one off. It really shows how much work was done. These before pictures were taken during our final walk through so the old owner's things are still there.
Now, the after pictures! Notice that there are no more white cabinets. My wonderful husband took care of those awful things and gave us enough room to put our dresser. I love how much brighter and cleaner the room looks.

8 comments:
Shala, You have made a great space for the two of you.
Very pretty! I just love a nice bedroom! I would like to stay in mine all day and sleep!
What a wonderful little enclave you've made!
What a lovely transformation! You are right totally clean looking!
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
I must say, much much better.
I love the transformation - I don't know why, but there's something so satisfying about seeing Before and After pics!
Way brighter!! Although my bedroom is like a tomb as well - sleeping issues!!
Marvelous designs of these bedroom furniture...
Post a Comment