Wordful Wednesday is held by Angie over at Seven Clown Circus. Click the button to head over and join in the fun!
This picture shows the beginning of a great tug of war game. No matter how many toys we buy, the dogs they have to have the one that the other one has. Surprisingly Mikey, the little weeny dog, usually wins this fight. I think that Izzy is scared of him because she still doesn't realize how big she actually is.

10 comments:
Pets are funny that way! No matter how many toys my cats have, for some reason nothing beats my mittens!
hehe. They are so cute!! Happy WW to you too!
cool - love the color of your lab
What beautiful dogs! I love it! Great picture. I can tell you are a proud parent : ).
Love the pic of the pups! Yellow labs are my favorite. I had one growing up. Not a purebred, but a yellow lab mutt. She was the sweetest dog ever.
Lola - Now I'm glad that they just fight over toys instead of one of my articles of clothing!
Kelly - They are pretty cute sometimes and other times, not so much.
T&T - She is still a puppy but we are hoping that her coat stays as light as it is now.
Life - I'm so proud! We love our fur babies.
JAM - Izzy was the first big dog that I have ever had. My mom always had small dogs and though it has been quite an adjustment living with a big dog I love her. She is a sweet sweet girl.
Bet that was a fun tug o war to watch! :)
that sure is some tug of war.
I can't believe the little one wins! But, I like it!
lovely pic of the dogs! they can really bring such joy... I'm such a softie for animals, I love reading about people's pets! :-)
Post a Comment